Before each semester begins, we offer free Music Together demo classes. These are a great way for you to discover what Music Together is all about! Come to a class with your children and sing, dance, play and learn during a variety of music and movement activites led by trained and talented instructors. Fun mommy and me music activities are appropriate for your baby, toddler, or preschooler. Siblings can attend the same class so you and your kids can sing, dance and play instruments together.
Procedures and Policies:
- Reserve a spot in one of our demo classes using the scheduler below. Reservations are required.
- Dress comfortably to move. We'll be taking off our shoes, so please wear or bring socks. Please do not bring toys or food into the circle.
- You may come to a demonstration class at any of our five locations, no matter where you wish to enroll for the full semester.
- If you are not able to attend at any of the times listed, please email or call us at 718-499-2866, to arrange a no-obligation Trial Class.
Our Spring Free Demonstration Classes will be held: March 26 - April 6.
(Note: the scheduler only shows classes for dates in the future. If you are looking for a class in a particular location and don't see it here, the date for that class may have passed. Please call us to arrange a trial class.)
Enter search criteria to view meetings to schedule items.
If none of these times work for you, please contact us to schedule a no-obligation Trial Class during the first weeks of our Spring session.
Need more reasons to try a Music Together class?
- All children have a natural aptitude for music that blossoms in a sufficiently rich music environment. Children can learn to sing and dance as naturally as they learn to walk and talk given the right environment.
- The research-based curriculum not only develops music skills, it nurtures creativity, self-expression, and confidence while also supporting social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- The family-like setting of Music Together's mixed-age classes enables siblings to attend together, creating an ideal learning environment where infants, toddlers, and preschoolers can freely participate in activities at their own levels.
- Young children learn through play and experimentation and by watching and listening to the grownups they love, but parents don't need to have music skills—they just need a desire to sing, dance, play and have fun with their children!
- Music Together recordings have outstanding arrangements that are fun, sophisticated, and loved by children and grownups alike. The music includes a mix of original songs and traditional tunes from the folk, jazz and world music traditions in a variety of tonalities and meters.